He is just amazing. He is the most zen little man I have ever seen. We couldn't get him to wake up for nothing, except of course when Erin finally decided she needed to sleep, and then he was all open eyes and cute little baby faces! But nary a cry was heard while we were there.
Both grandmothers made it up to Bellingham in time for the birth, which is totally awesome. He is the first grandbaby for both sides of their family! I can't wait to go back and see him! I know, shocking, me wanting to see a baby again! Thank you Adam and Erin for letting Kevin and me take part in your new baby's first day! What a treat!
So as far as the baby poll goes, Alex L. is our big winner! He guessed the date, nearly the weight, and the sex! Wowza! A picture of Corbin will be on its way soon! Good thing we got that going when we did, Corbin didn't give us much time to make our predictions!
Congratulations Adam and Erin, we love you and your new son! Hooray!
2 comments:
Congratulations Adam and Erin! Welcome, Corbin!!
Meghan and I are now flush with nephews, although technically I'm only Puncle (Presumptive Uncle) Kevin to Nate and Jackson until August 3rd.
thanks for the post meghan!
it's hard not to be out there for this so i have to content myself with blogs and photos.
hope the wedding planning is wrapping up and that you get to see the little dweezy (we can still call him that sometimes, right?)i mean corby a lot.
~ sabe
Post a Comment