Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The baby circuit

Kevin and I got the chance to visit with all three of our beautiful nephews last week! As previously noted, we stopped in with my parents to see Jackson and Nate on Thursday:


Jackson LOVES Kevin! He got the best grins out of him!


He gives me these faces...with gas...oh well, someone's gotta do the dirty work! :)


Nate hamming it up. He thinks Jackson is "totally awesome!"

Matt shows off Jackson's awesome auntie-made onesie!

First family photo!

Then we headed up to Bellingham on Saturday with Kevin's parents to visit Corbin, Adam and Erin. He is two weeks old today!

Kevin and I enjoy the sun while trying to keep Corbin "Gandalf" shaded! What a cute hat!


Corbin is not a huge fan of opening his eyes yet, but he certainly is expressive!

The kid knows how to get comfy!

Baby belly! And he has lost his umbilical cord! It took me forever to put his pj's on him because I had to kiss his tummy so much!


Somehow I got him dressed, and we loaded him up for a walk to get ice cream down the road. It was the longest walk Erin had since giving birth, and she was a trooper! What a woman!

The proud mom and pop!

Shaffer noses unite! Cutest thing ever!

There seems to be some resemblance between these two...weird.

What a fantastic weekend! We also planted our six basil plants and two tomato plants! Woohoo!
We have cherry tomatoes, yellow plum tomatoes, strawberries, basil, romaine, mesclun lettuce, and Oregon sugar pole peas. Yum yum!




We have eaten so many snap peas! Delicious!

And today I got a pedicure with my friend Danielle! My feet have never looked so good. I may get hooked on this!

1 comment:

Erin said...

yeah for the auntie perspective! Thanks for showing off our cute little guy. Can you send me those pictures you posted. They are awesome!