Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby time!

Yesterday I headed to Bainbridge (sans the husband) to check out some of the photos from the professional photographer with my parents, and was happily surprised that my brother and his wife had brought Nate and Jackson over for the weekend! We had a nice visit, and I can't believe how quickly Jackson is growing! He is about 15 pounds now, and is just so darned cute I want to steal him every time I see him! Could be a problem...






I got to feed him, change him, play with him, get him to roll over for the first time from his tummy (he's somehow done it from his back already) sleep, and general love all around! It was an excellent little visit, much to brief for my liking though!

Today, Kevin and I went off to REI to do a little wedding gift card spending and pick up a forest service pass for next weekend. I found a new sleeping bag, yay! I got the REI Mojave sleeping bag, and I am very excited to use it and not freeze my butt off when we go camping and hiking anymore! I also found an excellent pair of shoes on clearance, which never happens to me! No pictures because my camera battery is dead, but they are super adorable!

This afternoon we went to see Shrek the Musical at the 5th Ave Theater. It was surprisingly good, with excellent costumes and some really fun songs. I'd recommend it for anyone up for some laughs! We had a really good time!

Tomorrow we hope to head up to B'ham to see Kevin's family and see what Corbin is up to these days. He's rolling, too! How exciting to have these two nephews so close in age and get to see the different stages they are going through!

1 comment:

Erin said...

You sure do have some cute Nephews!