Sunday, January 11, 2009
A birthday visit
We celebrated my brother Matthew's 31st birthday at my parents' house yesterday, and got in a great visit with everyone. Poor little Jackson was fighting a nasty cold he picked up on his cross-country flight to meet Terri's family in Baltimore, but he was still a trooper and perked up in the evening a bit. He has basically figured out crawling, which is so exciting! We didn't have him do it too much since he was feeling so crummy, but I got one video of him working those chubby little legs! Sadly I can't figure out how to load it, so it will have to wait until another day. But he is crawling! Yay! He's also still working on getting any teeth to bust through, but boy is he hurting and drooling a lot! He's chattering away, and mimics people really well. If I say "NAH" he says it, and so on. Here's some pics of the little cutie:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment