Sunday we headed back over to Kevin's parents for breakfast and plenty of playing with Corbin. We have a little soccer player on our hands!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day Weekend
I know it was several days ago, but I've been busy and now seem to have caught yet another cold, so I finally have some time to post some pictures from the weekend. We came over to Bainbridge Saturday morning, spent some time with Kevin's side of the family, going for a little hike near Gazzam Lake, and playing with Corbchops on the beach!









Then we headed to my parents' house for some early Mother's Day celebrating with my mom and Terri! Plenty of fun was had with Mr. Jackson, including a rousing game of pass with uncle Kevin!

Today is Jackson's 1st birthday! Wish I was able to see him for it, but we'll be celebrating this weekend, and it will be awesome! I can't believe it's already been a year since he came into our lives! Happy birthday little guy!
Sunday we headed back over to Kevin's parents for breakfast and plenty of playing with Corbin. We have a little soccer player on our hands!





Sunday we headed back over to Kevin's parents for breakfast and plenty of playing with Corbin. We have a little soccer player on our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely a good weekend!
Post a Comment