We decided to go for a hike on our extra day off on Monday up in the Cascades. How could we resist, with this glorious weather! It was sunny and 50 degrees, and I needed some fresh mountain air in my lungs!
We had been hoping to get out on our new cross country skis, but the weather is just not cooperating on that front! Oh well, we have them forever now, there's always next season, or maybe February will bring some snow to the mountains! We're thinking about going for another hike on Saturday if the weather holds.
2 comments:
Your yard looks so gorgeous! (How does that work in the middle of winter??)
Magic? Good luck? I don't really know since all we have done is rake and mow! Hopefully I can keep on top of the weeding and it will be pretty all the time!
Post a Comment