Eliza decided to go and grow some very chubby legs, however, and my first effort does not fit my little lady! I also knitted a little hat to match, and that, too, was entirely too small for her! I couldn't believe it! Luckily, I had a third option for her! I found a cute pattern for a berry hat, and modified it how I knitted it up a little, and it turned out very cute! I am calling it the "Patty Pan Squash" hat.
The baby leggings and green hat went to a baby shower today for a friend's baby due in November. We expect her to be small, so hopefully they will fit, and I can get working on a new pair for Ellie later this week!
We went to the island this weekend to see the family. We were celebrating Adam's birthday and a little send-off for Neal, who is off on a great European adventure with a buddy! He leaves early Tuesday morning for London, and we are very excited to see what they end up doing there! They don't have a plan really, but they are hoping to do some working and travel to as many places as possible! I'm excited for them! If anyone has someone for them to stay with, let me know! :)
We got in lots of time with Corbin and Eliza! Corbin is learning how to use his glider he got for his 2nd birthday in June, and he was getting to be a pro by the end of the day! Susan and Mark have a great long driveway to ride on.
Who's the cutest little bike rider ever?
Eliza is growing into her own little person every day! We love how much we've been getting to see her, and getting to see her new tricks! She's getting cuter by the second too!
Corbin is a very good helper in the kitchen!
Uh oh, husband looking cute with a baby again!
Corbin trying on Grammie's glasses. I love what a goof he is!
We get to see everyone next weekend, sans Neal, for some more fun and a soccer game! Huzzah!
1 comment:
Fantastic family photos, Meghan! I am looking forward to our annual cider pressing next weekend.
Post a Comment