Short tunnel on an interpretive trail that probably scared me and Taylor the most! We had to crawl on hands and knees the whole way!
Really dark in there! Hi Taylor!
Kevin examines "the meatball" and considers whether it would still be good on top of spaghetti.
Kevin was definitely in his element, he loved crawling down scary passages and finding little rooms where there could be treasure! A mouse ran past him right here, and I still managed to follow him despite my best judgement.
Note my incredibly wide eyes. I was really not cool with the mice.
Nate found a great perch to listen to his own breathing and the dripping of the caves while the rest of us were down a tunnel.
I call this "The birth of a geologist."
That is one good looking couple.
Had no idea it was so red there!
Nate being slightly creepy!
Our only group shot, a little dark, but you know, it was a cave.
We emerge! It was amazing how vivid all the fall foliage looked to us after being in the dark for a few hours! It was beautiful!
Taylor ponders returning to become a mole person.
It was another fabulous weekend with two of our favorite people. It's fun having friends who like adventures, even if they live farther away than we'd like. Oh, and we had Burgerville pumpkin milkshakes. Get yourself one. You'll thank me later!
2 comments:
Yeah...caves are scary.
I think would totally freak out!!
Post a Comment