Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Off the needles!

I've been working on these socks off and on for months, and months, and months.  The trouble with socks is you finish one, feel proud of yourself, and then take a break.  Big mistake!  Always cast on the 2nd sock immediately!  Anyway, this is a lovely yarn I received from my mother-in-law for Christmas last year, Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock, I don't remember what the colorway is other than AWESOME!  Such fun socks!  I'm pleased with how they turned out.  They are my third pair of socks, and I am getting better at making them.  Still have some issues with length, made these ones just a smidge too small, but I think if I block them out they will fit fine!  And I'm keeping 'em for myself!  :)

I am not good at taking pictures of my feet, though.

No comments: