I received a super cute ceramic coffee mug from Santa this year, but the mug has a chalky feeling to the fingers. I wanted to knit up a cozy for it, and found one via Pinterest. I decided to utilize my Sunday football watching time to do something slightly productive, and whipped this up in less than 3 quarters of the Ravens vs Patriots match!
I adapted the pattern from Sitting Tree blog. Honestly, it was a mistake from a different blog that required my adaptation, as it had the wrong number of stitches cast on at the beginning, requiring I changed the buttonholes slightly so I wouldn't have to rip back the whole thing. I hate nothing more than frogging a project! I cast on 12 stitches, and like the size it turned out, but if you have a larger mug, you may want to follow the original pattern.
No comments:
Post a Comment