Kevin and I bought our wedding bands today! We've both been wearing them around the house this evening, and I love mine. It is going to be tough to take it off. We are definitely ready to just be married already! But it was good to cross another item off our list of wedding things to do.
We also made one of our favorite meals tonight. It is from PCC Natural Markets and it actually makes three meals. The three day chicken last us six days, plus lots of chicken stock to last for other soups and risottos and the like. Yum Yum! First night is Chicken and Dumpling soup, then Chicken Enchiladas, and finally Chicken Pot Pie. And they are all wonderfully delicious!
Forgot to mention, for the recipe we use a whole fryer chicken, not one from the deli. No shortcuts for us!
1 comment:
That's almost as exciting as the baseball season starting!
Some might say more exciting. But I don't know who those people are.
See you Saturday.
Post a Comment