Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jackson is 2 and a half weeks old!

Kevin and I got to head over to my brother's house for a quick visit before all us kids headed out to see Cirque du Soleil, while the grandparents watched the baby and Nate. He is still the most adorable little thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Kevin couldn't get my camera to work when I was holding him, but I got a few good shots in. We've decided he's a little Barnacle. He curls up on your chest and is just so snuggly! Oh baby! His pirate name is Barnacle Jack. Arrrr, where's me binkie!? I know, my family is weird. :)


He shot me the dirtiest look after the flash went on in his face!


Aunt Capriel and Jackson - He got a death grip on her necklace!
Cirque du Soleil was really cool. We had a blast and I would definitely recommend seeing it to anyone who hasn't been before. The acrobatics were amazing, but the storyline was a little weird and hard to understand, so you just had to wait out the little skits til the next person started flying through the air! Thanks Mom and Dad!


Uncle Joseph gets to do a feeding! Yum yum!


He opened his eyes a lot on this visit, but not much when the camera was pointed at him. He has eyelashes now, so hopefully the eyebrows will come in soon too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He certainly is a cutie.

Yo are aware that barnacles glue their heads to rocks and wave their feet at things? Hee hee.

I'd love to go see Cirque du Soleil someday, but the fact that it is astronomically expensive always prevented me from going. I did see a bad 3D Imax Cirque du Soleil movie once...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, gluing his head to your shoulders and wiggling his legs around pretty much describes his actions.