Now, to back track a little, I have a whole lot of events to cover from the last week and a half, so I think I will break it into smaller chunks, give you all a little morsel for a few days so I don't drive myself crazy trying to pick one photo from each day. So, to begin at the beginning, the bachelorette party!
My amazing best friend Abby, who has been someone I have loved basically since the moment I met her in the 7th grade, managed to coordinate from Boston with Kevin's best friend Tristan an amazing coed bachelor/ette party on the Friday before our wedding. After Abby, Lauren and I got our nails done downtown, we headed up to Gasworks Park for a giant croquet match! How perfect for two gaming fools like me and Kevin!
Corbin learns his best faces from me. Can't help myself, if I have a picture of a nephew, it's going to come up on the page!

After the croquet match broke up (Robin won by fact that the girls were all hungry and ready to go!) we split up the sexes, said goodbye to baby, and we girls headed back downtown for dinner at the Pink Door. And let me tell you, holy cow that place is totally amazing! Some of the best food I think I have ever had!
The ladies didn't make me do anything too crazy, just some sipping out of penis straws, and of course some bedroom accouterments were given. Mostly though, it was just a really great dinner with my girlfriends. The only down side was that we weren't all able to sit at the same table, so I had a hard time visiting with everyone.
Then we said goodbye to another mama, my sis-in-law Terri, as well as Lauren and Capriel, and moved onto the Zig Zag Cafe. We had a few yummy cocktails, and then called it a night! It was the perfect kind of evening for me! Thanks girls, way to send me off to married life!

So that's all I have in me for tonight, I gotta watch the women's Olympic Gymnastics Individual All Around competition! Go Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin! Tomorrow, wedding photos will be posted, but I'll leave you with one!

After the croquet match broke up (Robin won by fact that the girls were all hungry and ready to go!) we split up the sexes, said goodbye to baby, and we girls headed back downtown for dinner at the Pink Door. And let me tell you, holy cow that place is totally amazing! Some of the best food I think I have ever had!
So that's all I have in me for tonight, I gotta watch the women's Olympic Gymnastics Individual All Around competition! Go Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin! Tomorrow, wedding photos will be posted, but I'll leave you with one!
1 comment:
Ah, Robin may have been ahead when the croquet game adjourned, but he did not win, because the game did not arrive at it's natural endpoint.
Bummer for Robin. He had a rough time bowling, too.
Not that I did any better....
Post a Comment