I got to spend all evening Friday and all day Saturday with Jackson! Kevin had his big engineering exam on Saturday, so I figured I would take the opportunity to go stay with Matthew and Terri and visit with the boys. Nate was scheduled to be at his dad's, so it was just me and Jackson. It was my first chance to have him basically all to myself, and it was so wonderful! He is such a little delight, I could hardly put him down, and had a very hard time leaving!
He is getting bigger all the time, and so smart I can't even believe it. He is sitting up really well, can lean forward to grab something and then raise himself back up to vertical. He is thinking really hard about crawling. He knows it has something to do with his legs, but he hasn't quite gotten them underneath him. He is giggling like crazy, and this weekend his big thing was clicking with his tongue at you. So cute! I want to have more extended time like this with him, I feel like I got to bond with him so much! I am so completely and utterly in love with the little guy!

The cutest little pumpkin ever!

Jackson LOVES toes! He worked really hard to get over to Terri's feet, and just grinned and laughed like crazy!

Hanging out with the turtle

Hey, where'd you come from?!

This is the face he gets when someone notices he's woken up from a nap. How cute is he?! We then proceeded to have a laugh attack playing peek-a-boo, which Terri and Matthew could hear in the garage and went on long enough to get a phone call in to Grandma and Grandpa! He has the best laugh!


Trying on his new hat! My first stripes!

Yeah, he knows he's adorable

Kevin felt like he did well on his exam, so that is excellent. It will be nice to get a little more time with him in the coming weeks. We also got a visit from his parents tonight, which was great. We hadn't seen them in well over a month I think! Yummy pizza, good conversation, looking through wedding photos (someday I'll get around to getting them printed!). A great, and way too short, weekend! Next weekend we are off to Portland to see our friend Taylor get hitched! Woohoo!
1 comment:
What a cute little dude! Impressive hat-knitting skills, too!
Post a Comment