Monday, October 20, 2008
The last of the great harvest '08
I clipped off the last of our tomatoes today, in hopes that I can ripen them indoors. It turned into a lot more tomato than it looked like! I have lunch bags full ripening in cupboards now. I have high hopes for one bag with more mature fruits in it, and the other two, well, we'll just have to see. If they don't ripen, I'll have to learn some green tomato recipes!

I have been knitting up a storm the last couple weeks, and am now fully in the holiday mood! Today was a great day! I made coffee and just knitted away the afternoon! Sometimes being told you aren't needed at work that day turns out alright! A sneak peek at my latest creation:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooo. i like the new look.
Post a Comment