We had a great time! Erin was away a lot of the day and evening, which was really big for her. She needed a good break from mama duty! So Kevin, Adam, and I were on baby duty, played games with our friend Paul, made super yummy pizza, and enjoyed visiting with our Bellingham family! Adam got to put Corbin to bed for the first time by himself, which was a bit of an ordeal, but they both survived and Corbin stayed asleep the whole evening, though I guess he woke up a lot during the night.
He has grown a whole lot, and is just so scrumptious! He is very curious about everything around him, is grasping things really well, making lots of crazy cute faces and noises, and is very close to rolling over from his back to his front. He is also the squirmiest little baby ever!
3 comments:
That last picture is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. Ever.
Thank you for coming up! And helping Adam tackle the night without mom! You always get such good shots of Corbin! I love it!
Can you send me some photos of you and Kevin and Corbin, on email. Like some of these on this page. Just a few will do. Thanks!
Post a Comment