Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just have to show off the toothy wonder!

Corbin has sprouted teeth! Three of them, with a fourth just itching to get out, much to the little man's chagrin! Kevin and I got a great little visit in with Corbin, Adam, and Erin the other day, and I got a few shots of the new teeth! (Plus some gratuitous cutie pie shots!)

Teeth, count 'em! 1,2,3!
He likes to fit the lower one in between the upper two and grind them together, which is the most awful sound EVER! Nails on a chalkboardesque.


Rubbing wood over his gums seems to help with the pain!

Okay, I'll admit, not his best pic ever, but look at those teeth!

Hanging out with his Uncle Kevin!

This is what happens when babies learn to crawl! He loves going for the camera!

Biting off more than he can chew?

Reading Hug, which we got Corbin for Christmas!

Lounging on Uncle Kevin, I speak from experience that he makes a great pillow!

A whole new kind of smile from our little man! Looking good, Corbchops!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks! I just love the photos you take! I just can't get him to smile like that for my camera! He's pretty lucky to have you guys as his family too :-) It was great to see you.