Today we celebrated Kevin's 27th birthday! Kevin and I went for a glrious walk around Greenlake after I got off of work. It was freezing cold, but beautifully sunny. A lovely walk!. Then Kevin's folks and Neal came over to Seattle and we headed down to Volterra in Ballard for some super scrumptious Italian food, as it is Kevin's favorite! I think it is the best Italian food we've had in Seattle. I tried out the lamb ragu, which was delicious, and Kevin had pork jowl and mushroom linguine. Susan and Mark both had shrimp and lobster pasta, and Neal had crab ravioli. It was all great, and I highly recommend going there to anyone!
Then we headed back up to our house for dessert, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting made by me, b request of the birthday boy! Then Kevin opened his presents and we said goodnight to the family! Seems like Kev had a good birthday! He got panniers for his bike, and great fly fishing guide book, waders, boots, and a new digital trivial pursuit. Good loot! Happy birthday husband!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday (be-lated) Kevin!
:)
Happy Birthday Kevin too! Sounds like you guys had a great day! We look forward to seeing you next week. Great photos of Jackson. Corbin was giggling at him during the video. Looks like they are moving around pretty similarly. Corbin loves standing at the sliding glass door too :-)
Post a Comment