Jackson LOVES to play the guitar. We spent a good long time just strumming along, and it was so much fun to watch him light up when he figured out how to make a new sound. We definitely have a musician on our hands!
This afternoon, Kevin and I headed to Safeco for the Mariner's home opener versus the Angels. It was a great day to be at the ballpark, gorgeous blue skies, albeit a little chilly. It was really exciting to hear everyone cheering when Griffey came onto the field! And they played him at DH, which is exactly where Kevin and I want him to play!
It was an exciting game, Silva pitched well, we had some good hits, and it was pretty much tied most of the game. It ended up going into extra innings, and we won in the 10th inning off a sacrifice bunt by Yuniesky Betancourt after Franklin Gutierrez laid down a double. It was a crazy end, and I think I may have ripped a hole in my larynx screaming my head off! The M's are now 6-2, winning tonight 3-2 tonight! Huzzah! First place in the AL West, tied for first in the AL! What a great way to start the season!
It was an exciting game, Silva pitched well, we had some good hits, and it was pretty much tied most of the game. It ended up going into extra innings, and we won in the 10th inning off a sacrifice bunt by Yuniesky Betancourt after Franklin Gutierrez laid down a double. It was a crazy end, and I think I may have ripped a hole in my larynx screaming my head off! The M's are now 6-2, winning tonight 3-2 tonight! Huzzah! First place in the AL West, tied for first in the AL! What a great way to start the season!
3 comments:
I have to say, unfortunately, that Kevin's egg reminds me of certain conservative billboards. Cheeky indeed.
Glad you had a good game! Hope the M's good fortune lasts. Some of that bullpen action is a bit stressful. We'll get to a game eventually, and it will be nice to see Junior again. And strange.
That looks like a great time... and TWO egg dyeing sessions? What luck!
I know, I felt almost gluttonous with all the egg dyeing being had! Such fun, I think it should happen more then once a year!
Post a Comment