Thought it would be fun to list the old wives tales that I've tried out or noted during this pregnancy before we head to our 20 week ultrasound, where hopefully we will see a healthy baby who might reveal their sex to us! For the ones that I have experienced, I've BOLDED.
1. Carrying High = GIRL, Low = Boy
2. Heart Rate above 140 = GIRL, Below 140 = Boy
3. Craving sweets = GIRL, Craving salty/sour = Boy
4. Chinese Birth Chart = INCONCLUSIVE, as we are not sure of the EXACT date of conception, but know it within one day!
5. Mayan Calendar: 31 + 13 = GIRL
6. Skin: Acne = Girl, no acne = BOY
7. Ring test: Circle over belly = Boy, back and forth = Girl. INCONCLUSIVE.
8. Morning Sickness: Lots = Girl, Little = BOY
9. Dreams of baby = opposite. INCONCLUSIVE, I had girl dream, Kevin had boy dream!
10. Side you rest on: Right = GIRL, Left = Boy.
So the total tally is 5 for GIRL, 2 for boy, and 3 inconclusive! We shall see soon!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment