I did a little more maternity shopping this week, grabbed some shirts at Target for way cheap which has been a great self-esteem booster. I was feeling rather fat in my regular shirts! :)
Kevin and I also got to visit with some friends and their little ones this weekend! First up were Dana and Sonia, who welcomed Ethan into the world at the end of October. And boy is he a cutie! Had a wonderful visit, got to hear some of their birth story, got some cuddles in with a baby, and scored a bunch of gear they aren't using! Sweet!
Then it was off to Kelly and Matt's to visit with their 21 month old son Emmett, who is pretty much the most smiley toddler on the planet! He was seriously just Mr. Happy the whole time we were there, and is a total flirt. I read him a story on my lap, got some really stellar advice from them, and walked away with a crib they are no longer using and a bunch of baby toys! Let the avalanche of baby gear begin!
Now we just need to find somewhere to put all this stuff that's in the office, ahem, nursery...
And you know, the SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! We enjoyed the game with friends Jeff, Jana, their 16 month old Zoe, and Tristan! We ate far too much, giggled at the ridiculousness of the game, and had a fantastic time celebrating our team FINALLY winning the big show! :)
I was a bad girl and did not go to the gym this week. I've been dealing with a foot issue, and putting on my tennis shoes just hurt! I'll be back at it this week though. Gotta make sure I stay fit through this thing. So, weird picture, but more of a true "belly shot" I suppose! Next post will hopefully be with a new ultrasound picture! We've got an appointment tomorrow to check on Framboise!
19 weeks: Just a bit of a pooch starting to show!
How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +1 pound! I'm finally in the positive. Now I just need to keep it slow and steady!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes...
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had!
Sleep: Not bad, though flipping over at night is getting a little more uncomfortable with stretching ligaments!
Best moment this week: Jackson coming home! Plus, I got to babysit 2 of his step-sisters and see the third briefly, and I love them!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wouldn't have minded a beer during the game, but not too much...
Movement: Pretty quiet in there this week
Food cravings: Still wanting sweets pretty much non-stop. Only ate some Ben & Jerry's fro-yo Cherry Garcia, so win!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Had a random bout of dry heaving this week. Not sure what triggered it!
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Still feeling like it's a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but Kevin says it's not as deep.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound TOMORROW!!!
Total weight gain/loss: +1 pound! I'm finally in the positive. Now I just need to keep it slow and steady!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes...
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had!
Sleep: Not bad, though flipping over at night is getting a little more uncomfortable with stretching ligaments!
Best moment this week: Jackson coming home! Plus, I got to babysit 2 of his step-sisters and see the third briefly, and I love them!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Wouldn't have minded a beer during the game, but not too much...
Movement: Pretty quiet in there this week
Food cravings: Still wanting sweets pretty much non-stop. Only ate some Ben & Jerry's fro-yo Cherry Garcia, so win!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Had a random bout of dry heaving this week. Not sure what triggered it!
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Still feeling like it's a girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but Kevin says it's not as deep.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound TOMORROW!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment