Sunday, January 26, 2014

18 weeks

Whew!  Another week down!  This one wasn't quite so full of excitement as last week, but it was a great week none the less!  I'm feeling really good, have lots more energy this week than I have had, and morning sickness seems to be a thing of the past.  Plus, I officially had to ditch the belt on my skinny jeans, and bought my first pair of maternity jeans this week!  Been feeling more fat than pregnant the last few days, so hopefully a more pronounced bump will be arriving in short order!

This week has been full of crazy crazy dreams about the baby.  One was that it was a girl, the other that it was a boy.  So that's not conclusive ;)  But all this week when referencing the baby I have referred to Framboise as "she" so I guess I'm feeling more like it is a girl this week!  Kevin isn't so sure, but he's playing along with me for another week and a half (!!!) til we find out for sure!

Kevin is heading to Washington, DC, for the week, so I'm on my own. Hopefully I won't do too much food damage without him around to keep me accountable ;) I'm excited to see if he thinks I look different on Friday.

We are both in major nesting mode all of a sudden. We bought a new sectional couch this weekend which will require much rearranging of furniture once it arrives, but we planned everything out, including exactly how we want to lay out the nursery.  We've been getting rid of tons of stuff we don't use anymore and organizing the things we can't quite part with.  We are refinishing a dresser after we get back from Tucson and are inheriting a bunch of other furniture which is super! As Kevin said, now we can spend more money on ice cream! ;)
Week 6 versus week 18:  definitely a little bigger bump going on there!
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -2 pounds.  Almost back to pre-pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes? Bought some jeans!  Gonna wear them next week for sure!  Still fit in my regular clothes though.
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had!
Sleep: Great!  Peeing a lot at night, but sleeping hard otherwise!
Best moment this week: Seeing our soccer team and getting to hear how excited everyone is about the little Orangesicle!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week...
Movement: Pretty quiet in there this week
Food cravings:  sweets big time! Bring me cookies and ice cream!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: Feeling a girl this week!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: ultrasound next week!!!!

No comments: