After going for a run and then reading all afternoon in the sunshine, we headed out to meet Susan, Neal, Adam, Erin, and Corbin at Qwest Field for the Sounders match. It was such a nice night out, we were all perfectly comfortable in our shorts and t-shirts all night! We got another tie, but had a great time seeing a little of what Corbin has been learning lately!
It was a very quick little visit, hopefully Kevin and I will get a chance soon to get some good long quality time with Corbin. He is growing so fast and learning so much, everytime we see him we are astounded by how much he has learned!
Sunday I made a solo trip to the island to celebrate baby brother Joseph's 20th birthday! It was really nice to get the family together again, we have been lucky to be getting to spend so much time all together lately! Hopefully it will continue this summer!
Sunday I made a solo trip to the island to celebrate baby brother Joseph's 20th birthday! It was really nice to get the family together again, we have been lucky to be getting to spend so much time all together lately! Hopefully it will continue this summer!
Jackson loves playing with balls, and is becoming an expert bouncer!
He and I also are working very hard on him learning how to say "Lo Lo" because he has mastered Mae Mae! Gotta get both aunties names first!
It was s great visit with everyone! Last night Kevin and I went to the Mariners game, which they lost 1-0 versus the Orioles, but it was a really pleasant evening at the ballpark! Kevin and heading into the final stretch in school, graduation is the week after next! Very exciting! Almost there babe!
5 comments:
Contrary to popular belief, one does not need to blog about everything.
But I still don't mind reading about everything.
Yay Ticket to Ride. Good on you for getting Nate into good games early. We need to break out that Dominion soon!
Sounds fun! I esp. love the part about reading in the sun all afternoon~ THAT is a luxury to me these days! Your nephews are lucky to have such a loving auntie!
and congrats in advance to Kevin!
Au contraire, my dear Adam! I was informed quite forcefully this weekend that I have not been blogging enough lately, and that I better step up my game! :) What can I say, my readers think I lead a fascinating life (or at least have the most adorable nephews ever!)
Anyone who forcefully informs you of that needs to realize that the more you blog, the less you have to blog about.
Today I spent the afternoon writing a blog, while sitting in the shade, and drinking fresh-squeezed raspberry lemonade. It was divine. Toodles! Must get to bed. Lots of blogging to do tomorrow.
I feel like my Commute Project posts have declined in quality because they have been on such a rigid schedule. Less can be more, and more can be less.
Regardless. I will always read all of your posts, and never complain when the days stretch between them. There are other things to do in life. You are not your blog. You are you.
Cute nephews by the way.
/end GIGANTIC COMMENT!
I just love that video of Jackson saying LO LO! Great photos of Corbin too :-)
Post a Comment