Friday, May 28, 2010

Chickens, Coop, and Corbin!

The girls are growing quickly, a couple of them are getting too big for me to pick up with just one hand! With them outgrowing the space in the garage, Kevin is buckling down and getting work done with the coop in a hurry! It is looking awesome, and I'm really proud of how well he designed it and is making it come together, with some much appreciated help from Neal and my dad!
Last weekend, my dad came over on Saturday to help, and I babysat my little man Corbin while his mom and dad went to the Sounders match! We hadn't seen the little monkey in 2 months, so I was super excited to get so much one on one time with him! He is a remarkable little man. He's speaking sentences, is into exploring everything, is loving pretend play, and is so much fun! We had a blast playing outside, building towers with dominoes, reading, putting puzzles together, watching a little bit of the Sounders match on tv, and eating some yummy food!

I don't know, I just love this face he's making!

Playing soccer, and Brindzi came along for the fun, too!

The coop coming together!







GO SOUNDERS!!!!

Playing at the park near our house, ominous clouds above!

It was a great visit, we hope to have more chances to get Corbin all day more often! Kevin then headed down to Portland for the week for a training course, and I managed to catch a cold, so I laid pretty low all week. You know, just went to a Mariners game and a Sounders match. Nothing much...wins for both, huzzah! :)

Yesterday, I headed off to work, and my dad came back over to help Kevin again! They got a lot done, and I'm really pleased with how it is all coming together!

Gorgeous nesting boxes for the girls!


Floor is in!

Kevin and I are going to try to get all the siding up today, hopefully the rain will ease up a bit! Then we need to get the run situated, and paint it, and then the girls can move in! We're thinking they will go out weekend after next! My girls are growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Well, we got half the siding up today. Late start, but it went smoothly. Now it's time to watch the Sounders beat Colorado!

Oh, and the plan is to have them move in at the end of next weekend, so it's crunch time!