Nothing too terribly exciting on the Frammy-front. Still moving and shaking a fair amount, and seems to have taken up residence directly atop my bladder this week! I spent more time going to and from the restroom at work this week than I did at my desk, it seemed! Other than that, we had a pretty normal week with no big changes. My belly is growing at an ever-more-rapid rate, which Kevin just loooooves, and I mostly love, aside from the slower moving and the pretty near constant back ache I have now!
For me this week, I definitely had a lot more emotions running through me than I have had in the past few months. I was rather blue at the beginning of the week for no real reason and found myself weeping a few times un-provoked. I think it's important to mention this, as it isn't always rainbows and lollipops around here for me! :) Sometimes it's hard to let yourself just have a good cry session, but I think I really needed it! I feel much better now, and I am glad that I let myself have a couple down nights, and that Kevin was also really supportive and just let me work through it as he is so so good at doing. The man sure knows how to let my emotions run their course after nearly 14 years together!
I did a little more clothing shopping this week, as I was down to only one pair of pants that were comfy. Note to future preggos: The half panel pants are great in the first and part of the second trimester, but after that full panel is the only way to go, at least for this belly! Thanks mama for encouraging me to go!
![]() |
| Got myself a pretty new dress, too! |
Kevin and I have had an excellent weekend. We slept in yesterday, went out to an awesome and ridiculously large breakfast, took a nap, then hit up Babies 'R Us for our first go at our registry. I think it went well, and it was a great start. Luckily we inherited so much gear we don't have to think about a lot of things, so it was more picking out fun things like bedding! :) Then today we went on an amazing urban hike! We parked the car at Central Market, and took Boeing Creek trail down to Hidden Lake. It was tough going in places with washouts, but was so worth it. Then we stumbled upon Shoreview Park when we discovered the beach access trail we'd planned on taking was private access only. It was a beautiful day and felt so so good to get a little hike in!
![]() |
| Kevin conquers one of the stream crossings and embankment scrambles! It was much steeper than this looks! :) |
![]() |
| View from the overlook at Shoreview Park, what a perfect morning! |
![]() |
| Belly shot! |
Total weight gain/loss: +13
Maternity clothes? Yup, thanks mama!
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had!
Sleep: Somewhat better this week. I think I was so worn out from stress and emotions I had to sleep better!
Best moment this week: Going for an epic walk with Kevin!
Have you told family and friends: Yup
Miss Anything? Back to missing fried eggs like nobody's business. I swear the instant she is out of me, Kevin will be frying a couple eggs for me!
Movement: A lot quieter most of this week, but I think it's because she moved positions.
Food cravings: See above, fried eggs...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: I had a lady at the grocery quite concerned about me carrying a couple empty apple boxes, so I think definitively yes...
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On. No swelling at all so far!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with the weekend. Little blue earlier.
Looking forward to: Date night on Thursday! K and I have decided we need an afternoon/evening out in the city for dates every week from here on out!





No comments:
Post a Comment